Multi sizes of hearts in this one template which you are able to use the rotary cutter through the gaps or you could draw through them too.
Love is in the air! How about a handmade gift for someone special? Our Multifunctional Heart Cutting Template might be just what you're looking for!
If you only want a half-heart, you can do that too and the template takes account of the centre seam allowance for you.This allows you to draw a series of heart sizes quickly, easily and accurately.
Gizzards (chicken's) are bi-lobed and resemble this shape perfectly...kinda funny. It sounds like an old farmer's granny may have named this quilt. Someone who cleaned LOTS of chickens for lots of Sunday dinners in her lifetime.
I have many friends live in a senior-only apartment complex these will be great for. Or if you made this smaller and in baby colors, it would make an adorable baby quilt!!!
The 5 different hearts vary in size from small(ish) to quite large.
- A – 10.5” x 11.5” (26.3cm x 28.8cm)
- B – 9.5” x9” (23.8cm x 22.5cm)
- C – 8” x 7.5” (20cm x 18.8cm)
- D – 6.25” x 5.5” (15.6cm x 13.8cm)
- E – 4.25” x 4” (10.6cm x 10cm)
Smooth edges as well as smooth channels for easy cutting.This allows you to draw a series of heart sizes quickly, easily and accurately.
- Accurate, repeatable cuts
- Perfect 1/4" seam allowance
- 1/8" Clear Acrylic - You can see the fabric you are cutting.